Saturday, July 27, 2013

Pirouette

On Saturday Eric and I met Taylor for brunch and saw her off to the airport.  (Thanks so much for visiting Taylor!) Then we headed to the Louvre to stay out of the heat for the day.


Eric was interested in checking out the Roman and Greek sculpture exhibits, which worked out well because I did not see those exhibits when I went with my mom a few weeks ago.  My favorite sculpture of the day was this one.  I am not sure of the real name - I call it "high fiving monkeys" :)


In the evening we ate dinner at Pirouette, a cute French restaurant near Les Halles.  As many restaurants do in Paris, instead of handing us menus the waiter carried over a chalkboard with the day's prix fixe options. 


The food was delicious and very creatively presented!






No comments:

Post a Comment