Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Arc de Triomphe


On Thursday Taylor and I woke up early and attempted to visit the Catacombs, but were disappointed when we saw that a 2 hour line had already built up before they opened, so we went to the Musee d'Orsay instead.  It was nice to spend a little more time there and see the exhibits I missed when I was there with my mom.  We took this picture looking out of the clock tower:


We then stopped at Berthillion for ice cream, a treat that my mom left us money for (thanks Mom! ) Taylor tried a few different flavors of glacee and I had a macaroon ice cream sandwich! yum!



In the evening I took Taylor to Razowski's, an American burger joint my classmates and I discovered a few weeks earlier that has very delicious veggie burgers.  Taylor was thrilled with the choice :)


After dinner we went to to the Arc de Triumph and climbed to the top.  The views of the city were fantastic!


Afterword we strolled the Champs Elysees back to our hotel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment